Locally Provided Services Available Day Or Night
Blood spills and bodily fluids present a difficult cleanup scenario no matter the location or circumstances surrounding them. Fortunately, Diablo Crime Scene Cleaners is available for fast and professional blood & body fluid clean up in all surrounding Bay Area Communities. Whether you are a homeowner or property manager, our team will be on-site quickly with the knowledge, experience, and resources necessary to remove the hazardous materials safely and restore the area to its former, habitable state.
Our Cleanup Services
Please call Diablo Crime Scene Cleaners for situations involving:
- Crime Scene Cleaning
- Trauma Scene Cleaning
- Disinfecting Floors or Other Surfaces Exposed to Body Fluids (Excrement, Vomit, etc.)
- Situations with Risk of Blood Born Pathogen Exposure (Hepatitis, AIDs, STIs, MRSA,etc.)
- Biohazard Cleanup Considerations
Searching for advice on how to how to clean blood, how to disinfect carpet, or how to disinfect floors leads to a difficult truth. Aside from the psychological impact cleaning after an accident or crime, bodily fluids (and blood in particular) present significant health risk and their removal should only be attempted by professionals. In fact, due to the risks involved with these types of biohazardous materials, fully resolving a crime scene or
other traumatic situation involving significant blood exposure can take a professional team several hours or longer depending on the case.
Because of the risks involved with these materials (notably pathogen exposure and infection) the Federal Government has published Regulations which state that, under penalty, no business personnel (including hired janitorial staff) are to be exposed to blood or bodily fluid spills without first:
- Receiving blood-borne pathogen (BBP) training
- Having a written BBP exposure control plan
- Having been provided personal protective equipment
- Having been offered Hepatitis B vaccine, exposure evaluation, and follow-up
- Being provided with a method to remove and properly store the bio-hazardous waste in properly marked containers for disposal at an approved site
Our team meets all considerations listed above and exceeds them, with all recommended OSHA certifications for handling bodily fluids and a professional relationship with Biologic Environmental Services & Waste Solutions for secure material disposal. We move quickly to respond to situations as they happen and are always willing to offer advice and assistance to help individuals in the midst of stressful or unfamiliar cleanup situations.
For fast, local blood clean up, bodily fluid clean up or both, call Diablo Crime Scene Cleaners today at (925) 933-8407.
Need Biohazard Cleaning Services? Call (925) 933-8407
We can help you restore the contaminated area to a safe, pre-hazardous condition.